https://goodbyegraffiti.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Green-Dynamic-Frames-Flood-Crisis-Hub-Instagram-Post-800-×-300-px.png 300 800 Goodbye Graffiti https://goodbyegraffiti.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/GGI-25th-anniversary-logo-new.png Goodbye Graffiti2023-02-08 16:08:192023-02-08 16:08:19The 10 Tips For Maintaining A Graffiti Free Building
The 10 Tips For Maintaining A Graffiti Free Building
- Mural Installation: Murals are a great way to beautify your property or asset while deterring taggers. Additionally, if you have our Graffiti Removal Technicians apply our GP2000 anti-graffiti coating, you can be sure that the art will be protected from the elements as well as any potential tags. Our ant-graffiti coating eases the removal process while protecting the art underneath leaving the mural and substrate untouched.
- Hire A Qualified Contractor: Save yourself the time and money by hiring a qualified contractor. Failed attempts at graffiti removal can often times set the tag further into the substrate resulting in a more difficult removal for Graffiti Removal Technicians which in turn will be a more costly process to completely remove the graffiti.
- Go Green: At Goodbye Graffiti we have integrated a green model into our every day practices. We choose to reduce our carbon footprint by using low-impact vehicles, green graffiti removal products, paperless operations and safely remove of waste water. By using our green graffiti removal products, we can ensure we preserve the substrate during our removals.
- Use Preventative Measures: Whether it be coating your building or mural with our GP2000, wrapping your assets with GraffWrap, or enrolling in a maintenance program, you are deterring taggers from using your property as their canvas.
- Timely Removal: Graffiti tends to attract more graffiti. Taggers want their tags to be seen and remain on sites that will not remove them. The faster you act to remove graffiti, the more likely taggers will relocate to a space where their tags are unlikely to be removed.
- Report Graffiti: Contact your community leaders to access local resources. By dialling 3-1-1, you are holding government officials responsible for keeping your parks, streets and other community assets clean of graffiti for all to enjoy.
- Use The Ever-Clean Program: Enrol your property or asset in our Ever-Clean maintenance program. Mitigate the occurrences of graffiti by having our Graffiti Removal Technicians patrol your site and remove graffiti on-site for one monthly cost. Save on high impact, high cost removals by taking a proactive approach!
- Remove Graffiti Instead Of Painting Where Possible: Our green graffiti removal product line can safely and effectively remove graffiti. Painting over a tag may seem like a temporary solution, however, it ultimately leaves a visually unappealing patch in the short-term and a more costly and time consuming removal in the long-term.
- Eliminate Other Illicit Behaviour From Your Site: A well-maintained site, free of bio-hazards is less likely to attract graffiti. Goodbye Graffiti provides programs that patrol your site for pickup and disposal of needles.
- Support Commissioned Graffiti Art And Mural Projects: Goodbye Graffiti franchises are key sponsors for a number of different street art and mural festivals across the country. Our staff, owners and suppliers dedicate time and resources to support local artists within our communities. Street art projects provide a safe space for artists to express themselves through an authorized channel for displaying their talents.